Thursday, December 27, 2007

SONG FOUND: BRANDTSON'S "EARTHQUAKES AND SHARKS"

Just thought you guys might be interest to know that a past Awesome Playlist featured song that I could not locate has become newly available to me, and is posted here with the description of it I posted way back when...

Brandtson - Earthquakes and Sharks (Sendspace link)
Formed way back in 1996, Brandtson seem to be a different creature than the Grand Archives. Seem, I'd say, because I only have this one song of theirs, and it rocks. A song with a fantastic beat that just dares you to not bounce around to it, it tells the story of a guy who slowly learns that Mexico and California are not the safest places for the uninitiated. The chorus is an amusing listing off of the dangers, while the rest of the song is his specific experiences with a number of these things.

No comments: