Sunday, September 14, 2008

ROULETTE 31

"I'd rather take a bath with a sociopath than a date with Bill Gates."

LAL feat. Leah - Your Body Could Start A War (Deportation, 2008)

The Chapin Sisters - Toxic (Britney Spears cover)

Anya Marina - Sociopath (Miss Halfway, 2005)

Micah P. Hinson - Throw the Stone (Micah P. Hinson and the Red Empire Orchestra, 2008)

And don't forget, search for more at The Hype Machine; purchase albums or mp3's at Amazon, Amazon Canada, Amie St., cdbaby, or Insound.

4 comments:

la_vie_en_rose said...

Man, how did I ever miss Anya Marina? I'm totally loving "Sociopath"!

The Alden said...

Check out the music of 'Grey's Anatomy'; that's where I discovered her. Alexandra Patsavas, GA's music supervisor, is one of my heroes. :D There's loads in there you should enjoy!

la_vie_en_rose said...

Ah, so that's why. I'm aware of the theme song, but I tend to watch "House" more. Thanks for letting me know; I'll keep an eye out!

Anonymous said...

hey, i just wanted to say i really enjoy your blog; the music you put up is really cool— none of my 17-year-old canadian guy friends have nearly as good music taste. =) just wanted to let you know.