Time for another roulette!
1. Emilie Autumn - Juliet (Sendspace link)
"The sky will fall but I don't care."
2. Angie Aparo - Spaceship (Sendspace link)
Album: The American
"It was a holiday for the underpaid; everybody got a haircut and lemonade."
3. The Dissociatives - Somewhere Down the Barrel (Sendspace link)
Album: The Dissociatives
"I'm plagued by small town fascists, like a rash on my skin."
4. Flowers From the Man Who Shot Your Cousin - Lay Down Your Arms (Sendspace link)
"There are many here who hunger, and there are many who despair."
5. Carissa's Wierd - Ignorant Piece of Shit (Sendspace link)
Album: Songs About Leaving
"If the shoe fits, then put it on. Wear it like a crown."
These are mostly first-timers for the blog, but moreso underappreciated favourites than one-hit wonders. 'Arms' is an excellent sleep song, and the last comes from a man who would later front Band of Horses and Grand Archives. And remember, check out the albums you think you might like.
Wait and See
6 years ago