Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ROULETTE 6

I'm feeling sick as hell today, but I know I've left you guys hanging the past few days, so I'm throwing this together for ya.

1. Sia -The Girl You Lost to Cocaine (Sendspace link)
Album: Some People Have Real Problems
"I'll never get laid if I'm running your life."

2. McFly - Transylvania (Sendspace link)
Album: Motion in the Ocean
"We're sorry but we disagree. The boy is vermin, can't you see? We'll drown his sins in misery, rip him out of history."

3. The Bird and the Bee - Again and Again (Sendspace link)
Album: The Bird and the Bee
"Say my name, say my name, say my stupid name. It's stupid how we always seem to do it again."

4. Anna Nalick - Bleed (Sendspace link)
Album: Wreck of the Day
"The edge of your sword isn't sharp enough for me to bleed."


5. Black Box Recorder - Girl Singing in the Wreckage (Sendspace link)
Album: England Made Me
"It's my primary instinct to protect the child."


So, that should do you guys for the length of my recovery. Enjoy! And remember, check out the albums you think you might like.

No comments: