Saturday, November 24, 2007

ROULETTE 1

As I'm still building up the format of this blog, new 'forms' of posts will show up as I go. If they go well, they'll become a regular feature. I debuted showcases to good effect early on, and I'm now ready to debut another type of post: Roulette. This is a mostly-random selection of songs, allowing me to post a variety of songs I'd like to share with you with more variety (and less work). So, here goes!

Hawksley Workman - Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division cover) (Sendspace link)
Wild Sweet Orange - Ten Dead Dogs (Sendspace link)
Aimee Mann - Invisible Ink (Sendspace link)
The Dears - You and I Are a Gang of Losers (Sendspace link)
Rufus Wainwright - Going to a Town (Sendspace link)

There's the end of my first-ever roulette. Enjoy!

No comments: